Live Oak Waldorf School's Early Childhood education program consists of a nurturing environment where our teachers and parents gently guide the young child through observation, imitation, and discovery that lay the foundational seeds for later learning.
Warm and pleasant, the classroom space invites the child to indulge his or her imagination and our beautiful 40-acre campus provides ample opportunity to explore the natural world.
Basis for Waldorf Early Childhood Education :
- Love and warmth
- Free- imaginative play
- Creative, artistic experiences
- Nourishment for the senses
- Care for the environment
- Meaningful adult activity as an example for the child's imitation
- Honoring Childhood
- Gratitude, reverence, and wonder
- Joy, humor, and happiness
Booking a visit? Start here.
Ready to apply? Submit an inquiry.